NEW YORK, Nov 11 ― As the end of 2017 fast approaches, Twitter has compiled a list of the most tweeted restaurants in one of America's food capitals, New York City.
Taking the top spot is Danny Meyer's Union Square Café, a New York dining institution for both locals and tourists alike, boasting broad appeal for its New American menu of rib-sticking foods like Berkshire Pork Chop with charred greens and peppers, pan-roasted Pekin duck and cheddar, bacon and brioche bun burgers.
Here are the top 10 most tweeted NYC restaurants of 2017:
1. Union Square Café @unionsquarecafe
2. Black Tap @blacktapnyc
3. Russ & Daughters @LoxPopuli
4. Peter Luger
5. Le Coucou @lecoucou_NYC
6. Blue Hill Farm @bluehillfarm
8. Marta Manhattan @martamanhattan
10. Momofuku @momofuku ― AFP-Relaxnews