Woman electrocuted while making call using charging mobile phone

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

KUALA LUMPUR, April 17 — A policeman’s wife was electrocuted while she was making a call on her mobile phone which was being recharged at their home in Taman Desa Baiduri, Cheras.

Kajang police deputy chief Supt Abdul Ghani Mohamad Ji said Suhana Mohamad, 30, died during treatment at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical centre here at 11.30 pm last Friday.

He said the victim’s husband, who is with Bukit Aman, immediately sent her to the hospital after the incident.

“The victim died during treatment at the hospital and the case has been classified as sudden death,” he said in a statement today.

The body was brought to her home town in Gua Musang yesterday for burial. — Bernama

Related Articles